first_imgAndré Cury, executive of the Barça technical secretariat for operations in the South American market, has been diagnosed with coronavirus as reported by UOL. Cury, who in recent years has had an active participation in the signings of players such as Neymar, Yerry Mina, Paulinho or Arthur, was diagnosed positive in tests of the Covid-19 and confirmed that his wife is also affected. Of course, Cury wanted to make it clear to UOL that the health of both is good. “We are doing well, treating each other day by day,” Cury said. Andre Cury had also been the protagonist in recent months for the signings of unknown players for Barça B such as Matheus Pereira, Matheus Fernandez and, in recent days, the preferential option for Gustavo Maia, for whom the Blaugrana club has already paid a million euros for the purchase option. If you want to close the operation, you will have to put 3.5 million euros before June 30 to get 70% of your economic rights. The remaining 30% would be kept by Sao Paulo. Cury will have to activate the operation after recovering.last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *